Your CV is the first impression you make on a Recruiter. The Recruiter makes a decision within a few seconds to grant an interview or to regret. With this in mind, you really need to ensure that your CV gets noticed and seriously considered. Here are our CV Tips to ensure positive results.
The Recruiter bases this decision on:
- Relevance of experience for position
- Detail of job experience
- Layout of CV
Therefore, it is incredibly important that your CV reflects your experience in an easy format.
Here are some CV Tips of what to include on your CV:
- Dates worked at each company
- Detailed list of job responsibilities
- Reason for resigning (be honest because the Recruiter will do reference checks)
- Contactable reference for each company worked at